Below is the Q1 2012 production, full year 2012 production guidance, market cap as of yesterday’s close, and acreage of five favorite Bakken players:
- CLR 85.5 boed 91.8 $11.3b 915k+
- WLL 80.7 boed 80.9 $4.5b 701k
- OAS 17.6 boed 18-22k $2.1b 307k
- KOG 10.6 boed 17-21k $1.98b 157k
- NOG 8.5 boed 10.9k $0.96b 170k
Continental and Whiting are not pure plays. Production is booming as 2012 exit rates will be meaningfully higher than average 2012 production; too bad they are selling oil for under $70 a barrel. Some guidance will change when they report results in a month, at which time I will update the chart with additional metrics.