Goldbugs make up a fervent community. Most are doom and gloom and many conspiratorial (gold is suppressed!). All goldbugs are from the Austrian Economic school of thought. I don’t think fiat money is headed for zero; I do speculate a meaningful currency debasement crisis on tap for perhaps later this decade. Goldbug sites are ubiquitous. And they’re like alcohol: don’t drink too much.
- TSI Trader
- Iacono Research
- Zeal Speculation and Investment has weekly essay’s every Friday.
- King World News likes to shout large numbers.
- Peter Schiff’s official gold blog.
- JSMineset is Jim Sinclair’s site.
- The TSI Trader
- Gold Tent aggregates posts and feeds.
- Gold Silver Worlds and Safe Haven aggregate promotional material.
- Dan Norcini
- Charles Hugh Smith
- Jesse’s Crossroads Cafe
- TF Metals Report
- Zero Hedge
- Prudent Bear has a weekly credit bubble bulletin.
- The Burning Platform
- Deviant Investor
Upon putting this list together, I am surprisingly disappointed with the quality and how few sites I dare put into the toolbelt.
ISA is looking for the Dow:Gold ratio to head to somewhere near 1:1. The exact ratio (0.5:1 or 2:1) is dependent upon policymaker response. But that is just a guess…weal C.