Whew! The major stock market indices were slightly higher today, while the metals ripped higher. The precious metals complex extended its strength moving higher by almost 3% today. Next week I’ll remind readers about ‘Turkey’ old Partridge. The base metal and material stocks were bigger movers, coming off depressed levels on China’s targeted fiscal investment plans.
This week I had a number of essays published on Yahoo Finance via Seeking Alpha:
- Arch Coal: Walking Dead received violent and offensive emotional responses in the comments, the worst of which Seeking Alpha deleted.
- Waiting On Coal: Dynamics And Theory
- Peak Oil: Undulating Plateau Shaped By Price
- Commodity Market Overview and Opportunity
- Market Direction: Our Binary World
Re-post: A billionaire’s bet on inflation – Frank Giustra interview at Mining. The interview was clear and succinct.
Much more for Independent Stock Analysis members tomorrow.