Charts to confirm and challenge the fundamental biases presented at Independent Stock Analysis:
- House prices have gone positive year over year: Business Insider.
- Showtime for the Nasdaq: Kimble. Bank stocks: Kimble. Breadth Remains Weak at Bespoke.
- Waiting on coal: Natural Gas is Fizzling by Greg Harmon.
The industrialization of China meme continues to struggle:
- QE and emerging markets: Ritholtz.
- Commodity and material breakdowns in the ‘industrialization of China’ meme: Kimble.
- BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Continue to Underperform at Bespoke.
- The iron ore crash: Business Insider.
- Previously ISA has noted bearish copper charts. A neutral one: Copper in Limbo by Greg Harmon.
Commodity bull Jim Rogers favorite sector is agriculture:
- An extensive look at soybeans by Peter Brandt. Corn by See It Market.
- How to Play Sky-High Corn Prices Without Getting Tangled Up In Messy Futures Contracts at Ychats.
- “Water scarcity’s effect on food production means radical steps will be needed to feed population expected to reach 9bn by 2050” at the Guardian.
Independent Stock Analysis has long considered our world to be binary (Reformed Broker). Are policy makers going to be easy enough? The next couple of weeks will be telling!
As an aside, a favorite technical analyst I follow is ChessNwine.