Oil and gas are major subjects at ISA. Energy is the world’s largest industry and perhaps many members are interested in more color. Here are some resources:
- Fuel Fix
- Wall Street Journal’s energy and oil and gas page.
- John Kemp commentary at Reuters.
- Platts The Barrel
- Bloomberg on energy markets
- Globe and Mail’s energy page
- Financial Post’s energy page
- Raymond James energy stat of the week
- Kyle Cooper’s weekly natural gas commentary
- RBN Energy daily blog
- Mark Perry’s blog covers a wide swath of material, but his coverage of the U.S. shale boom is fantastic.
- Gregor occasionally posts long form analysis and opinion.
- John Hanger’s energy fact of the day
The U.S. Energy Information Administration
Resources of less interest to me (though maybe more to you)
- AOL Energy
- Oil and Gas Journal
- E&P Magazine
- Business Week
- CNBC Oil and Gas news
- Oil and Gas 360
- Interfax Energy
- Petroleum Economist
- MLP Guy
Bakken and Eagle Ford sites
- Petroleum News
- Million Dollar Way
- Dickinson Press
- Bakken Oil Business Journal blog
- Prarie Business
- Eagle Ford Shale blog and Eagle Ford info
Whew! And yet there is a whole lot more out there…